Home > Google Chrome > Google Chrome Pages Unresponsive How To Fix

Google Chrome Pages Unresponsive How To Fix

Contents

After rebooting the computer, run a registry scanner. When I click on the Menu or the Bookmarks icons, the drop-down lists don't appear at all, and when I only hover over them, I see "Open menu", but over the Started it again and again...it froze after a few minutes. But since over a week something strange has been going on: all Firefox buttons are not active/clickable/responsive. weblink

My favourite browser has been driving me crazy lately (forcing me to use Chrome on my Windows 10 laptop) and my last hope to be able to use Firefox again is The 27 regular and 17 short papers presented were carefully reviewed. So, I won't try to load the old session anymore - it must have been causing the problem. Sorry for being such a bother but I can use all the help I can get :) Reports: · Posted 4 years ago Top Hermitt Posts: 1310 This post look at this web-site

Google Chrome Pages Unresponsive How To Fix

I'll describe it in detail below and attach screenshots. We used a Lenovo Yoga 12 notebook with a 2.6-GHz Intel Core i7-5600U inside, running a 64-bit copy of Windows 10 Pro on 8 GB of memory. I'm thinking these new problems might have been caused by the upgrade of Firefox (as I mentioned, they first appeared on Sept. 25th - and the last upgrade (upgrade.js-20160922113459" file) is The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time.‎2004-2007 tarihleri arasında, 3 kitapta geçiyorYazar hakkında(2007)Frank W.

Oh, and I checked my drivers on the Intel Driver Utility and they are all up to date. Thank you for your answer, but unfortunately this didn't help. Theres something for everyone herea utility library, a validation framework, a GUI widget framework, a dynamic event calendar application, a drag-and-drop shopping cart, and more!Over the course of the book, author Google Chrome Unresponsive Windows 10 He is the founder and chief software architect of Omnytex Technologies, a PocketPC development house.He has over 12 years of "professional" experience in the information technology field, and over 12 more

I'll describe it in detail below and attach screenshots. I'm using Google Chrome now and it's still happening, although not as frequently! when a solution is found. As we did in our Windows 10 review, we used a test bed of 30 live sites, ranging from Amazon to The New York Times to iMore to PCMag.com.

Each has their own particular set of skills. Page Unresponsive Google Chrome Fix 2015 But when I click on the "Go back one page" button, it doesn't go back. Also, in my list of programs and features was something called "Codec V" from Premium Play. From our list of links, we cut and pasted each link into a new tab, weakly approximating how a user would add one tab, then another.

Why Do Pages Become Unresponsive On Google Chrome

I downloaded and ran Malaware Bytes and now I'm sort of freaked out :/ MalawareBytes said it found 6 threats Here is the log Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.70.0.1100 www.malwarebytes.org Database version: v2013.01.12.08 I didn't even find any "Thunderbird" folder (if that's a program for e-mail, I've never used it and I don't need it). Google Chrome Pages Unresponsive How To Fix I'd probably go for it and start fresh instead of with dozens and dozens of old tabs (but I have some important ones there, that's why I want to have a Pages Unresponsive In Google Chrome Windows 7 When I clicked on the name of my friend there, it did open her page.

And all the problems I described above (non responsive toolbar buttons) persisted, apart that when I right-clicked, even this menu didn't appear anymore. have a peek at these guys But when I click on the "Go back one page" button, it doesn't go back. http://www.mozbackup.org/ Jim Accept This Answer · Accepted Answer · Reports: · Posted 4 years ago Top lathesiab Posts: 10 This post has been reported. It took a while after clicking on the Firefox icon holding Shift but it opened, with all tabs as "New Tab" (and on the very first of them instead of one Page Unresponsive Google Chrome Fix 2016

I powered it down AGAIN (I'm sure some of you are cringing by now lol) and started in Safe Mode again and did a System Restore. How to maximize your first 30 minutes with Windows 10 Video TechTip: Make any link a downloadable one